Sunday, January 15, 2006

Changes. . .


Well Lady's and Gentlemen, things have definatly changed A LOT! Tara and I will finally get to spend more time together thanks to my new job.

I have been promoted to Store Manager of the PC Club in Stockton, CA. Its a big jump in many ways, salary (of course), and responsibility, commute time, and things to learn.

I can't wait to get started with everything. I have already been up there twice and am intrigued by the staff that is there. I have met almost everyone and am excited about the potential of the location. I think it will be our responsibility to change the perception of what stockton is. We have the potential to be a very good store. It will take a lot of hard work, and probably some extra hours on my part for sure, but this is going to be a fun challenge for me. I think that I am up for it.

I mean I turn 28 years old on Tuesday, I suppose its about time I settle down into a career, Tara and I want to get married, and have babies, and to be able to do that I need to have a good solid career. I will need to work very hard and continue to learn to be able to make sure that I keep this job, because I want Tara to be able to take as much time as she wants when we have a little one on the way.

Tara really is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She has instilled in me confidence that I have never known before now. I am blessed to have her. On Tuesday She is taking me to San Francisco so that we can go to the Exploratorium, the geekest coolest place on the planet. Then we are going to eat at North Beach Pizza, some of the best pizza ever made. I can't wait! She really is willing to put up with ME, not only that but put up with me at the Exploratorium, which I am sure will be a challenge.

I am sure that I will post more when we get back from there. I will be taking my camera with me when we go so that I can have all sorts of pictures of my birthday. Brian is going to be meeting us for Dinner at North Beach, and I hope that Janet will be able to come, but she might have to work late. I am going to keep my fingers crossed anyway.

Since I have the day off today I am going to go make Tara breakfast and watch some football. Playoffs are fun!

No comments: