Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's Official. . .


This picture was taken at about 3:57pm, as we were about to Board the Sierra Railroad Dinner Train. This all took place after a long day of running around on Tara's Part. She got a bunch of presents including the dress and jacket that she is wearing in the picture.

About 2 hours after this picture was taken our Desert was brought out with an extra plate and napkin. Tara's final present was underneath the napkin, it was an engagement which she happily accepted, and then the people on our car applauded us as they brought out a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

On August 5th 2006 Tara and I will be joined as Man and Wife (Date subject to change, provided location can accomodate). We had a wonderful time, and I want everyone who reads my blog to know just how incredible this wonderful woman is. She has so much confidence and Faith in me. Her support makes me a better man. Now I get to be with her for the rest of our lives. I don't know if I could be happier, well maybe 9 months after the wedding. . . . .

No comments: