Friday, June 02, 2006

Life Continues to Move on. . .

It isn't much to say that life just continues to move on, but for me it is about all that keeps me runnin on a daily basis. There is so much for me to get done lately I just don't know what to think of it sometimes. I have been working a lot lately. I have already worked 3 12 hour days this week. I think it is starting to bother Tara. At least I will get to go home a little early today.

I also have some sad news to report, Tara's little fish whitey that she has had for 15 years passed away sometime last night. We aren't sure why he went, but it was probably something to do with the heat and the fact that he was 15.

The wedding plans are coming along, we even have some of our RSVP cards back which is really cool. Thanks to everyone who got them in early. This weekend we are going to be doing a lot of work for the wedding, getting everything setup and finalizing our Centerpieces, that kind of thing.

I just had to format my system. A VERY large shame, because I had spent so much freakin time configuring it to be exactly what I wanted. All well, at least I have a 320GB HD now. That will make a big difference for us, at least until I can get my 400GB or 500GB backup drives in the system. Files are getting so freakin big now it isn't even funny.

Well I suppose there isn't much else to say, besides I have to get back to work now.

No comments: