Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A New Mother . . .


This weekend Tara and I took a trip to Reno, to see someone who has been extreemly influencial in our lives. Mrs. Angelique Poma. Why on earth would we travel all the way to Reno for such a wierd lady? Simple. she introduced me to Tara. Thanks to her I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life. I get to have the most incredible woman on the face of the planet spend the rest of her life with me starting on August 4th, of this year.

Now Angie went and had a baby. The little bundle of joy you see on her lap in this picture is little Karessa Nichole DePew. She is a beautiful little package. 9lbs 4oz, born on June 9th 2006. I was blessed to be able to hold the little on for most of the time that I was there. I will admit that it made me want a baby even more, but It also scared me. I mean what if we have a baby, and I lose my job? I don't think that is going to happen any time soon, as I seem to be doing well where I am, and they promoted me for a reason I guess.

Anyway, little Karessa is a beautiful jewel, that I am happy to be able to participate in her life. I know that Angie will make a wonderful mother. She may be a little rough around the edges when it comes to everyone else, but let me tell you, she loves this little baby. She will do anything for her and will do a wonderful job raising the young version of herself. And she will end up being just like her mom, which is a good thing. I mean she brought Tara and I together, and that could possibly be one of the coolest things ever.

Daddy, (Mr. Brian DePew), is also extreemly excited. He seems very excited, and a bit protective. But who can blame him. She is a treasure to be cared for above all else. I wish the both of you nothing but the best of everything. Take care of that baby, and congratulations.

No comments: