Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Aboot 3 Weeks Later. . .

Well, Tara and I have been married for almost 3 weeks now. It will be 3 weeks on Friday the 25th, and I must say, that married life is pretty darn good. Tara spoils me rotten. There isn't a day that I come home that she has not done something for me. They are always small things, but they really do mean a lot to me. When I got home last night, Tara was busy cleaning the bathroom, she had already put away all the clean dishes and got my coffee ready for the next morning. I know they don't sound like much, but she does a phenomenal job of keeping our house clean and keeping me on track.

We also finally got my car back. It took forever to get the thing done, but now it is absolutely perfect. Runs like a dream, and I can't wait to have it for an extended time and to be able to drive it around. I really missed having a stick shift while I was driving Tara's car. That is just one more thing that is awesome, the whole time we were one car'in it, she never complained, she just did what was needed to make sure things get done and she has been a rock solid support for me.

She supports me in everything that I do, even when I work too much. I want to take her camping, but don't know where to take her. We might even go to Reno next weekend for the Rib Cookoff. Somethign that I really want to do. Maybe I can even talk her into it.

No comments: