Sunday, September 24, 2006

Some Thoughts

I have been thinking a lot lately, about all sorts of things. Mostly about moving. Tara is probably not as ready or excited about leaving as I am. I think it will be more difficult for her to go just because she has been here for so long. I want this to be an easy transition for her, so I will just try to be patient. Tara is by far the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I am almost completely out of debt, and once we are we will be able to save some money and buy a home. I can't wait to have our own space, something that is ours, and no one can tell us we can't put a hole in the wall, or play my music as loud as I want. I suppose I feel bad for the people who live on my street, cause when I get a house I am gonna be playin some loud music. Because I can.

Tara is still asleep right now, and she is so beautiful when she sleeps. I wish that I could sleep the way that she does. She can sleep in any time. I have such a hard time sleeping lately, it is really beginning to be anoying. I have no idea what I am supposed to do to be able to sleep. I work all the time, and it can be frustrating when you put so much effort into something and don't see much in the way of results. Tara is great, she is always so encouraging and posative. My boss, Ken, thinks I am doing well too, but I wish that I could show some kind of remarkable improvement, something that will make it obvious to me and to my company that I am valuable.


Maybe I will just apply for a job with the CIA. . .

No comments: