Sunday, February 18, 2007

2 Years Ago. . .


Two years ago today, I met a most incredible woman. Thanks to my friend Angelique. It was a bit of a blind date for the both of us. Niether one of us had any idea of what would come of our first meeting.
I am very happy to say that it was not our last. One year to the day after the day I met her she agree'd to be my wife. Now just a little over 6 months later, and on the anniversary of the day that we met, She is still as beautiful and wonderful as ever.
We have been able to accomplish so much together. We have worked and worked to get out of debt, and now we are. Finally. What a weight I have been carrying for oh so long. I have no idea of how I would be able to make it without this wonderful woman by my side. Her confidence in me and her ability to make me feel more strength than I ever thought I could will never be forgotten.
I hope that we can have many, many more years together. She is the most incredible person in the world. Now we are getting ready to move to Montana, and I know that we will go because I know that when my darling wife wants something, she gets. She works and works until she gets it, but she always gets it. She got me didn't she?

No comments: