Saturday, July 21, 2007

Missing You. . .


I just wanted to put up a post for everyone that has helped me get to where I am today. If you are not pictured, it isn't because I don't find you important it is simply because I ran out of Room.
It has taken Tara and I a long, long time to get where we are, but it has been the happiest time in my entire life. She has made me a smarter, more hard working, more relaxed person than I have ever been in my entire life. Her confidence in me is what keeps me going every single day of my life.
Also a most very special thank you to my brother, Lincoln Seth Fillmore, the man without whom I would not live in this wonderful house where for the first time in the 4 years that I have owned my speakers, I finally get to turn them UP, not just part of the way up, not leaving the sub completely turned down, no way baby these suckers were pumping. With sound like this I can see how you can really get engaged in a game like Call of Duty 2, you really feel like you are among the fighting, it is intense (espeicially with my 22" Viewsonic, Thanks Tara and Ken).
Anyway, back to my brother. Sir I do not know how to thank you for having the confidence and faith in me to give me the responsibilty for a very good portion of your company. For that I thank you, for trusting me, and for being a wonderful brother. He has always been willing to help, and exudes confidence not only about himself, but all of his employee's. That is not an easy thing to find in a boss, and I promise that I will do all that I can not to dissapoint you sir.
The opportunity you have given me allows me to spend more time with my wife, who is the greatest person in the entire world, and my truly greatest friend. She keeps me sain, and she keeps food on our tables, by not allowing me to spend as I see fit. Her guidance has gotten me to be something that I have not been since probably my 18th brithday when I got my first credit card. She has me completely debt free, and that is one of the greatest things that I could have ever asked for.
It has helped her with the adjustment to Utah, and it has made her smile, and she gets to eat good meals for dinner. I will miss cooking for her more than probably anything, aside from sleeping, I have no idea how I will be able to sleep in that bed without her. It is going to be a long week. I better go eat lunch now, Tara will be mad at me if I don't. Just kidding, sort of. . .

No comments: