Saturday, November 17, 2007

Our New home!


I know, that the last post was about our new home, but this one is sooooooooo much better. This one, is ours. Yup, me, a Freakin Home Owner! Its pretty darn spiffy. This is totally my dream house too. It is 3 bedroom 2 bath, about 1600 square feet. Great Big open hallways a daylight basement, big back yard, a rock wall already installed, sprinkling in the front and side yards (we get to do the back yard ourselves, and the fence, and the ac. . . . ) We have a nice master bathroom with a walk in closet that is big enough to hold all of our clothes, no more getting dressed in a different room. I have an office, that is freakin awesome. Tara spoils me rotten. I have a great desk, that I totally love, plus its really similar to the one that I have at work, so its comfortable here and there. Not too shabby.
We can have a dog now, and even though Tara wants to get a fence before we get a dog, i think that both of us have been waiting just way too long to get that done first. I am guessing that the last day of school before winter break we will head to the pound to pick out a puppy, one that will hopefully be able to get a long with the big grey furball that is sleeping, again, gee, isn't that
a shock and half? Stupid thing sleeps all day long.
Things at work are starting to slow down a little, i can actually start to really get caught up. Its frustrating sometimes, when I can't get something completed by the time i would like to. It takes so much longer for things to get complete in a school. It is so hard for people to understand all the things that have to go in to making the smalles things happen.
I think we are really starting to work well as a team now. Myself, Bud, Mrs. Stone, Deanne, we are really making good strides for the school. I just wish that there was less drama, and more cooperation. The more that we can work together as a team the more successful we will become, and the better our teachers lives will be, the better that the education for our children will be. That is my goal, make the learning expierience as good as I can.
Oh, i forgot, here is a layout of our home http://mcarthurhomes.com/designs/classic/canterbury.php we really like how everything is in this house. Right now Tara is down in our daylight basement, which is really turning into her Green house, the one that she always wanted, hey maybe we can really turn it into a green house. I bet we could make a wonderful garden room right there, we get so much sun through those windows, why on earth should we waste it.
I don't know if you all understand how great my wife is. Without her not one bit of this would be possible for me. Before I met her I was sad, lonely and in terrible debt. I don't want to say that she rescued me, but she did. She made it all possible, we have a beautiful home, a happy kitty, hopefully a dog on the way, and maybe more?????? I am an extrodinarily lucky man, thanks to my most wonderful wife.
I hope that i will always remember how wonderful that she is. Her smile can brighten the darkest days for me, and she gets me to vent my frustrations, and she really listens to me, and cares so deeply for me. I hope that we can all find our perfect mates, i know now that it took all of my mistakes to bring me here, and i am more greatful for them now than I have ever been.

No comments: