Friday, September 09, 2005

Headache

I have had this stinkin headache now for like two weeks. The stupid thing just won't go away. I don't know if it is from the fact that the weather is changing or what. But I have not felt myself for a while, and I feel like its hurting my relationship. I am lucky to have Tara in my life. She has been so incredible and understanding. I don't know how I ever got along without her.

I wish that I wasn't so tired after work everyday, and that I could get into a normal set work week, it would really help me out having time to eat everyday, at the same time. I don't think my body likes me screwing with it so much.

Yesterday at work, I had trouble standing up, I felt dizzy all day. They asked me if I wanted to go home, but I don't go home. I work, I hate calling in sick. I just want to do the best that I can always. I want to prove to them that I am willing to do what it takes to get the job done, even if I have to do things no one else is willing to do.

I just want to be able to move to full time and hopefully transfer to Indiana. Tara and I have been talking alot about that lately. We think it will be a good place to raise a family, and for us to be able to have closer ties with her Brother Jason, who I am yet to meet, but will on October 22nd when we fly to Vegas.

No comments: