Friday, August 12, 2005

Things in my head

Its strange, this morning I woke up with a terrible headache. I didn't geel well at all last night, not from my head hurting but I just wasn't hungry. So I never ate anything, and now I am wondering if that is why my head hurt so much this morning. I am not sure that was the cause of it, but as the day progressed my head got worse and worse.

It was an extreemly uncomfortable situation that I was in. I recomend to anyone who can avoid it, don't screw around with a migrane. By the time I was driving home from the Auto Shop, where we just spend 270 bucks on getting an O2 sensor looked at and replaced, my right eye almost did nothing, I could hardly see out of it, and it was watering something fierce.

I really hope that the job interview that I have on Monday helps me work some things out financially, because I need income, and I need to get some health insurance. It will be very stressful week if I get the job, seeing as how we are going to have to buy a car so that we can both get to work. Tara will probalby drive the Tundra, and I will drive the Tercell, its a good little car that gets great gas mileage, and my commute will be 2 times as long as hers.

I am certainly hoping that we will be able to get me work. Please everyone keep good thoughts in your heads as I go to this interview.

No comments: