Monday, October 24, 2005

Freemont Street Expierience

SPA0032.jpg

Well we just got back from Vegas. This was one of the coolest things we saw while we were there. It is called the Freemont Street Expierience and it is the world's largest Big Screen TV. It covers 3 city blocks. It was freakin sweet.

This was a bunch of hands playin pianoo keyes. I must admit that this was really fun. We went to the expierience with Tara's Parents and the family of the groom. we got to see the thing go off twice, and both times it was comletely different.

This was probably the best show that we saw the whole time we were there. I will definatly e putting a lot more pictures of our trip to Vegas up here as soon as I get them transfered over to the system off my Camera.

We had some interesting food while we were there, of course you all expected that out of me. The first meal we had was by far the worst, and i think it is what made almost everyone sick. Don't ever eat the buffet at the Excaliber. It was horrible. The next meal was dinner at what will forever be refered to as the "Ho." Its the Westward Ho, and they have a little cafe which has some truly fantastic Chicken Wings. I have not had better since I was in Reno eating at Bully's. I wish I knew how they got them to be so damn crispy.

We did end up eating a couple of pretty good meals too. The Dinner that Tara and I had together was quite good if not a bit over priced, but the drinks there sucked. It was a little place in the Alladin, the Chicken Franchese was good, but wasn't spectacular, but they had a happy hour and were doing two from one Drinks, which was nice, but they brought them both at the same time, which was dumb. Our best meal was our last one. We had breakfast at the Venitian. It was awesome, I had steak and eggs and the best orange juice I have ever had. Tara said the pancakes were wonderful, but the english muffins were GREAT!!!!!!

No comments: