Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Long Horn Background

Long Horn Background
I just found this little app. Its a 19MB download, that totally fucks with your windows system files. So much so that it allows you to use your own themes, its about time MICROSOFT! We love you but come on you put the support in for themes, but made it nearly impossible for people to theme their desktops for free, unless they took the time to manually edit the system files.

I have been VERY impressed with it so far. The picture you see is simply my desktop the way it is setup now. I wasn't sure that I would like the sidebar that Longhorn is going to bring in, but so far it isn't too bad. I wish this one allowed for as much customization as some others that I have tried.

If anyone knows where I can get an acutal downloadable beta of Longhorn let me know. I am dying try it out. I have lots of free time right now. Hopefully that will change soon.

No comments: