Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Numero Uno

Numero Uno
Its my first BLOG! well, its my first on here. I am hopefully going to keep this damn thing updated all the time.

I have not been sleeping lately. It has been driving me crazy, makes me feel like the days are lagging and that the past 2 days have taken eons to pass. I hope that this camping trip that we are taking tomorrow will make me feel at least a little better.

I mean, Beer, woods, fishing, chillin, no cell phone, no computers, no worries. Just fun. I hope.

I also found out some disturbing information yesterday. Turns out that my family reunionl, that I didn't go to, was quite eventful. My sister in law, Joan's neice died. She was on a hayride, in Sandy UT. She fell off and got run over. Then her family had to make the decision to take her off of life support the next day. She had no chance to survive, and the life support was only keeping her alive and in a great deal of pain.

Life can be extreemly strange.

No comments: